Infrastructure, Energy, Resources, & Utilities
- More than 789 million people globally still do not have access to light
- A drop in demand, financial hardship, and disruptions to the power supply chain were the most negative repercussions on the sector
- Frequent power outages happened in many places
- Global energy shifts rapidly to electricity and hydrogen
- To build a new type of innovation
- Analyze your future risks and opportunities with data analytics solutions for rapid shifts in global energy sources.
- Receive a predictive analysis of your market size, share, and trends to stay ahead of the competition.